The Most Boring Story!

Nothing Special, I have got nothing to write in particular, but wanted to! Its been good long time writing and yes, I like writing, what so ever! Hmmm.........
Well, days have been really hectic and are getting worse day-by-day with stress, pressure, and increasing responsibilities! A True Fact!!

I remember, when I was at school, teachers used to say: 'Study hard to achieve success in future'. And, I did obey: Yes Ma'am/Sir. I did put in my fullest effort, studied hard and got a good % in 10th .
Okay, So got into 11th, I expected people to hang on my 10th %, but frankly that really wasn't the point, all I heard in 11th and 12th was: 'Study hard to achieve success in future'. And I did obey (not fully though!, lol). I did put my effort and landed in an Engineering course as wished.
Well, now what!? Is it the end of all screwing up exams or least 'the study hard for future story': No, A big NO! Here I am in an Engineering college, working hard for good results.
But now, its not my professors or parents, who tell me the 'study hard for future' story, but it is my consciousness! Yes, today one needn't tell me to study , it is routine (doesn't mean daily), may not be totally as happy like hanging out with friends, but is indeed going on well. Its Cool.
As you grow up, time makes you learn many things. Chill & Work hard to best of ur capabilities. :) Studies are part of life & Study well to achieve success in future. A True Fact.
If accepted, this most boring story becomes the most interesting one, making life interesting & happy :)

Comments

  1. gud one...:)but as the title says 'THE SAME BORING STORY'...;)anyways i appreciate u'r interest & patience n writing such a big thing...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said ...but i would add- interest to hardwork and say this is the main driving force for success.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post your thoughts about my post:

Popular posts from this blog

Five Forces Analysis On Cola Wars & Soft drink Industry.

Travel Scrapbook - Indian Destinations!

Experience: License renewal at New Jersey DMV on F1 OPT