Ladakh: Flight Experience.

Ladakh was an awesome experience. 

It has been an year since we had been to Leh. Memories of Leh are still up fresh in my mind. The beauty and peace of an environment found there can never be forgotten. The flight to Ladakh itself is an experience to be shared.

We had been to Kashmir for a week before we boarded the flight to Leh. At Srinagar airport, it took almost two hours, underwent 5-6 security checks to board an hour flight to Leh. I was casually passing time, eating chocolates, and switching channels on the TV in front of me, finally stuck to   watching a movie.
Having gone with parents, I had no trouble or fight for a window seat! :D As I see through the window, it was just awesome. Frankly, I wanted to shout it aloud "AWESOME"!!


The peaks below were so beautiful, an amazing site to watch. I was thrilled and rejoicing every moment of it. It was as though the flight was touching the peaks, like in science-fiction movies. At times, my love for chocolate made the mountains seem like dark chocolate cakes with vanilla topping!


I did click off, about 2-3 pictures. Later, we got to know- Leh airport happens to be a defense airport and photography is prohibited. Hence, NO camera clicks in or near the airport 

It was like keeping a chocolate near you, but ordered not to eat ['bear with my love for chocolate']. But rules are rules and we are bound to follow. Why hasn't the technology developed enough to enable our human eye to capture anything seen, just like a camera!? Why!? Sad.

The airport and surrounding snow-covered peaks was wonderful site to watch. I didn't feel any discomfort, usually felt during the flight landings, as I was so involved in admiring the scenic view around. It was a complete pleasure.

At that moment, I forgot about the places we were yet to visit in tourist city of Leh, the flight journey itself was so beautifully charming. My best travel experiences ever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Forces Analysis On Cola Wars & Soft drink Industry.

Travel Scrapbook - Indian Destinations!

Experience: License renewal at New Jersey DMV on F1 OPT